If you require a doctor for an emergency outside surgery times, please ring 111. You will be passed through to specially trained NHS 111 call handlers who will direct you to the most appropriate service depending on your need. In fact, this is the number to call with any urgent medical problem that you feel cannot wait until your surgery re-opens, or if you are unsure as to whether to attend the Accident & Emergency Department.
Health Help Now
Urgent Help and Advice
GPs are experts in everyday health problems.
Contact your GP practice first.
You can also see a GP at the NHS Walk-in Centre
White Horse Surgery Vale Road, Northfleet, DA11 8BZ
Open 8am - 8pm, seven days a week. 03000 300000
Doors may close early at peak times. No need to book.
Late Night and Sunday Pharmacies
- Dartford - Llyods 01322 311753, Sainsbury’s 01322 223379
- Gravesend - Kings Pharmacy 01474 359559, Asda 01474 543410
- Greenhithe - Asda 01322 374110, Boots (Bluewater) 01322 624780
- Northfleet - LLyods 01474 357709
- Swanley - Thales Pharmacy 01322 664659, Asda 01322 661970
Fractured shoulders, arms or lower legs, sprains, cuts, minor burns. Illnesses such as ear, nose and throat infections.
- Gravesham Community Hospital Minor Injuries Unit DA11 0DG 01474 360816 (8am - 8pm, seven days a week, X-ray 8.30am - 12.30pm, 1.30pm - 5pm Monday - Friday)
Contact your dentist first. If you don’t have a dentist call 0300 123 4412. Open 8am - 4pm Mon-Fri, Evenings and weekends, phone DentaLine 01634 890300
Confidential Emotional Support 24/7
Mental Health Matters helpline 0800 107 0160 or visit liveitwell.org.uk
Offers advice and support so that vulnerable people are not left at risk. Call 03000 416161
Use your phone before you go. Save A&E for when you really need it.